Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Reasons Breast Implants Were A Good Decision for Me

1)Obsessed Over Internet Photos: I admit that I used to sit in front of my computer looking up breast implants before and after photos. Often, even the before pictures looked better than my own breasts, which of course only made me more self-conscious. I love being an “after” now.

2)Perfect Hourglass Shape: While my natural breasts were average sized compared with most Florida girls, my main source of discontent was their lack of symmetry. Before I got breast implants Tampa girls made me feel very self conscious. I used to hate bathing suit shopping because I only felt comfortable in very structured, padded bikini tops. With triangle tops all the rage in Florida, my shopping options were severely limited. Now I can wear any bikini off the rack and I had a blast when I bought a new suit for summer.

3)Needed a Lift: I’m not that old, but my breasts definitely didn’t have that youthful perkiness anymore. I never felt comfortable going braless before, and overall I just wasn’t comfortable in my own skin. In Tampa breast augmentation is almost as common as dental cleanings, so I notice many pairs of perky, perfectly round breasts everywhere I go. Of course I don’t go braless when I’m out in public, but when I’m lounging around the house I feel much more at ease without a bra.

4)Less is More: I am all about health, and I eat well and exercise regularly. However, I couldn’t change my breast size and shape without some surgical help. I wasn’t looking for giant triple Ds, but I really wanted rounder, fuller, symmetrical breasts. Once I decided to get plastic surgery Tampa had the best doctors to choose from and I’m very happy with the natural look and feel of my new breasts.

5)No More Padded Bras: My padded pushup bra collection is extensive, to say the least. I shudder to think how much money Victoria’s Secret has sucked out of me over the years. I’ll even admit to going the double bra route sometimes, just to give the impression of cleavage when in actuality I had none. Honestly, two underwires is pretty uncomfortable, but pain is beauty, right? I’m so glad that I took the plunge and went for a permanent solution to my cleavage problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment